Combined Approach Integrates Technology, Services and Enhanced Cyber Insurance to Make Businesses More Resilient
- Cyber Resilience Evaluation: Aon cyber security professionals will assess interested customers’ cyber security posture and recommend ways to help improve their cyber security defenses.
- Cyber Insurance: Allianz evaluated the Cisco and Apple technical foundation of the solution and determined that customers using Cisco Ransomware Defense, and/or qualified Apple products can be eligible for the Allianz-developed enhanced cyber insurance offering, acknowledging the superior level of security afforded to businesses by Cisco and Apple technology. This, in combination with individual risk insights gained through the Cyber Resilience Evaluation, makes possible the enhanced cyber insurance coverage to Cisco and Apple business customers. Enhancements include market-leading policy coverage terms and conditions, including potentially qualifying for lower, or even no, deductibles in certain cases. The cyber insurance coverage is underwritten by Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS).
- Cisco Ransomware Defense is part of Cisco’s integrated security portfolio that leverages industry leading threat intelligence from Cisco Talos to see threats once, and block them everywhere. The solution includes advanced email security, next-generation endpoint protection and cloud-delivered malicious internet site blocking, to strengthen an organization’s defenses against malware, ransomware and other cyber threats.
- Apple products: iPhone, iPad and Mac give employees the best experiences at work with the strong security that businesses need. The tight integration of hardware, software and services on iOS devices ensures that each component of the system is trusted, from initial boot-up to installing third-party apps. Users benefit from always-on hardware encryption, as well as support for secure networking protocols like Transport Layer Security (TLS) and VPN out of the box.
- Incident Response Services: Organizations will have access to Cisco and Aon’s Incident Response teams in the event of a malware attack.
1 Source: Lloyd’s CEO: Cyber attacks cost companies $400 billion every year, Fortune, Jan 2015
Source: Cybercrime will Cost Businesses Over $2 Trillion by 2019, Juniper Research, May 2015
Source: Hackerpocalypse: A Cybercrime Revelation, 2016 Cybercrime Report, Cybersecurity Ventures, August 2016
Source: Forecast: Information Security, Worldwide, 2015-2021, 3Q17 Update, Gartner, Nov 2017
2 Source: Cyber Market Survey Spring 2017. ciab.com/resources/cyber-market-survey-spring-2017/
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Apple Media Helpline
The latest news for journalists.